Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lets Start Blogging About Me

Hello! My name is Rachel and I am 20 years old. I currently live in Torrington, Connecticut. I have lived here for about 3 months now. It was a huge thing for me to leave my family in Ohio, but I did it. I really learned from it to follow God's will and he has provided since I have been out here. I work at Panera Bread...YAY! You should be jealous because they have really good food, and I get free food:) My favorite word is PHAIL, don't ask why, because its an awesome word. No one would understand it, unless they are named Becky Ryan. It was the birthing of an amazing word. Although people like to steal our word even with the ph. Those people are just jealous because they don't have any awesome words, and are meanies and steal words. I like to be a little crazy and sometimes people just don't get that. I'm just myself so thats why I am crazy. A lot of people just don't understand me because I fit into this thing called random. I never use to be this way because I was like a turtle in its shell. Never wanting to even speak to anyone. Then I met some amazing people and they cracked that shell making me who I am today. I also have an amazing fiance and we have been engaged for about a month and so many days now. Our wedding is to be expected in October or November of 2010. I will blog more about that later. Anyways just a little about me so hope you enjoy even tho it was lame:)

No comments:

Post a Comment